Vacancy Announcement: Human Resources Officer
Location: Gorongosa National Park
Subordinates: Human Resources Manager
Contract Duration: Undefined
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for recruiting, filling vacancies, searching for the right candidates and, finally, guidance and job placement.
- Preparation of the respective employment documentation (employment contract, offer letter, certificates, etc.)
- Identify training and development needs within the organization through task analysis, evaluation and regular consultation with department directors and sector managers.
- Develops, schedules and conducts technical, managerial and interpersonal skills training to improve employee performance
- Plans, directs and provides training and development programs, including staff induction, to achieve the organization's goals.
- Develop individual training programs that address the skills gap identified by the training needs assessment.
- Consider the costs of planned programs and keep within budgets
- Plan and evaluate the 'return on investment' of any training or development program, including employee scholarships
- Monitor and review interns' progress through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- Manage the production of training materials for internal courses
- Design and implement appropriate e-learning strategies.
- Promote an open knowledge sharing environment that develops knowledge, skills and services for the benefit of the organization as a whole.
- Supervise administrative or administrative staff
- Domain of the Primavera program (Preference)
- Domain of the Labor Law in force
- Proficiency in English
- Have a minimum experience of 3 years
- Have a Degree in Human Resources or similar area
- Teamwork Ability
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Ability to self manage your tasks and deadlines
- Dynamic and proactive person
Women are encouraged to apply. The selection priority will be given to the candidate who fulfills the requirements for the vacancy.
The Organization invites interested parties to apply for this position, to send the Letter of Application and Curriculum vitae by March 12, 2020, through the email addresses: [email protected] or [email protected]