Warehouse Manager assistant (M/F)
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager assistant to join our warehouse management team.
Under the supervision of the warehouse manager, the successful candidate will perform all administrative tasks of the warehouse back office and will help operative tasks on the front desk and in the warehouse while needed.
The Warehouse Manager assistant will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provides general office support for a variety of clerical activities
- Type correspondence and reports; edit and update various spreadsheets
- Enter data into PRIMAVERA system
- Create spreadsheets.
- Organize and maintain records of inventories up to date.
- Checking that the correct quantity and type of goods have been received
- Assist in registering delivered items and ensure quality
- Report damaged or missing inventory to Warehouse Manager
- Help to Monitor and manage inventory control.
- Process picking control inventory for delivery
- Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
- Prepare documentation and inventory for audits
- Helping in recording any damaged, missing or faulty goods
- Allocating storage space to goods
- Keeping records of goods, their location and quantity
- Sort, organize, and store inventory in proper location
- Provide support for organizing and rearranging products in warehouse.
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals
- The Warehouse Manager assistant is responding to the Warehouse Manager.
He/She will be based in Chitengo.
- Administrative support experience
- Demonstrated strong communication and organizational skills
- Proven advanced skill level with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must have a professional and energetic approach to work
- Knowledge of PRIMAVERA and Internet experience a plus.
- Experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented and positive environment.
High school diploma or equivalent. Any other degree in related
field is an advantage.
Certifications: Primavera certification is an advantage and any Microsoft Office
suite certificate is an advantage.
3+ years experience in similar position
Multilingual Portuguese and English is an advantage.
Knowledge of Primavera represents an advantage.
Advanced Xcel practice is preferable.
Communication & Organization
Excellent communication, interpersonal .
Excellent time management and organizational skills with strong
attention to detail.
Market related salary, will vary according to candidate effective experience.
Please contact [email protected]