Gorongosa Walking Safaris
Walking is the perfect way to experience the beauty and wilderness of Gorongosa National Park. Our qualified and experienced guides will guide you on an exciting walking safari through a diversity of habitat, wildlife and outstanding birdlife. Botanical wonders, the art of tracking, hidden paths to unexplored regions and the exhilaration of being on foot close to large animals are some of the many highlights of walking in Gorongosa.
Walking Safari / $50 per person – minimum charge $100
- Max. 8 people per walk / 3 – 4 hours
- Walking safaris are only conducted in the morning
- Walking safaris can only be booked at the lodge subject to availability.
- No Children under 12 years
What to bring:
- Neutral coloured clothing (brown and green)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hat, sun glasses & sunscreen
- Small day pack
- Camera & Binoculars