Join us on an adventure in the Gorongosa fly-camp
The Gorongosa Fly Camp is the perfect way to experience the beauty and wilderness of Gorongosa National Park. This exclusive camp is set up in a remote location and takes a maximum of eight guests. Spend two or three nights in the wild and be dazzled by starry skies and wonderful wildlife.
Our simple and comfortable mosquito-gauze bow tents (3m x 3m) are furnished with two single stretcher beds, bed side table and a solar light for the nights. Each tent has a wash basin at the entrance which will be filled with hot water with your wake up call. There is a shared ablution facility with two bucket showers with hot water and two long drop toilets.
Great food, cold drinks and hot shower are all taken care of by our excellent team. Qualified and experienced guides will take you on safari by vehicle and on foot through a diversity of habitat, wildlife and outstanding birdlife.
Mozambique nationals and SADAC countries: $ 250 per person per night
International visitors: $ 350 per person per night
- Stay at Gorongosa Fly Camp
- All meals, water, soft drinks, tea & coffee
- All guided activities
- This is a 2 night itinerary running every Friday to Sunday or a 3 night itinerary running every Monday to Thursday. The fly-camp cannot be booked upon arrival at the lodge.
- Tailor made itineraries are available on request.
- No Children under 12 years